Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday, Day 5

TGIF!! We are tired. Olivia is usually tired by the end of the week, so I wasn't surprised how tired she was this morning. I was surprised, however, when she came energetically off the bus and RAN up the driveway to the house. I then read in her note from her teacher that she took a 25 min nap at school. She then took another nap in the car and woke up very cranky when we got to the HBOT center. She cried going into the chamber, whined and cried during the treatment, and was happy to get out. Now, as we are driving home, she is cranky again. It looks like she'll fall asleep. Yup, she's out.


All in all, it was a good week. I'm glad we are doing this. I knew it would be tough, and it is, but we are all hoping it'll be worth it. I'll be watching her closely this weekend to look for differences!

No comments:

Post a Comment