Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 10

Another sleepy Friday! What a busy week. Olivia's teacher keeps writing that she is tired in class. I'm wondering if its from her busy HBOT schedule, or all the hard work she's now doing at school! We might have to tweek her schedule...more sleep somehow!

Grandma and Eve came today. Its always fun when they come since they like to hang out with us and play games through the glass. Olivia did really well. No meltdowns! I think we are getting used to it. We were doing some speech in there. I could get her to make the “mmm” sound, and say “ah” I'm working really hard trying to get her to say “Mama!” I know she can say it, but I'd like her to be able to repeat it and say it when she wants me! When that happens, we are having a great party!



No comments:

Post a Comment