Friday, October 16, 2009

DAY 15

TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited its Friday? We are tired! Olivia fell asleep on the way there and didn't want to wake up. BUT she did and wasn't happy about it. She didn't want to walk. Her new thing is that she wants to be picked up all the time. I think she got that from her little sister. This morning waiting for the bus, she threw a fit cause I wouldn't pick her up. I had Eve in my sling. Olivia's fits include collapsing to the floor and crying. The ground was wet and I was trying to get her to stand, nope, spagetti legs. My patience is running slim. She was ok getting into the chamber, but started signing “all done” about 30 mins in. She was scratching at the door and moving around alot. I tried to slide down to the foot of the chamber to give her more room, but it made me vulnerable to hair pulling, head-butting, and eye scratching. I like it much better when she goes to the foot of the chamber.

We were both happy to get out! I could use a drink, but can't cause I'm working tonight. Oh well, chocolate will have to do. Oh, and the icing on the cake was the ride home (which I'm still experiencing) its dark, and wet, and tons of traffic. Ugh!

Monday I'll be refreshed and renewed. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment