Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 7

Olivia fell asleep very soon after we started off for the HBOT center. We didn't even have time to show her the video. Oh well, I think she's getting bored with it anyway. She woke up when we turned off the car and she wasn't super happy. Grandpa gave her a brownie and that worked wonders!

Olivia was a little cranky getting on the stretcher with me. I was hoping she would be cheerful since another little boy and his dad were watching us go in and I didn't want him to get scared.

Olivia was “all done” about half way through. Then she was a bit whiney and cranky..she was biting the pillow and chewing on her straw. I moved myself down to the foot of the chamber and Olivia rolled on her back so that her head was on the pillow. She seemed comfortable (I wasn't, but its not about me..) She was drinking her juice and actually watching tv! If I can get her used to this position and comfortable watching the tv, maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to leave her alone in there. Its a long shot, but I can be hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment