Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 8

Another great dive! She fell asleep almost immediately on the drive there. She woke up a few minutes before we arrived. She had her snack with grandpa and was happy to go in with me! She ran up to the technician and hugged her. It looks like she's made another friend.

The dive went well, we watched “Happy Feet.” When she started getting whiney, I slid down to the foot of the tank to give her more room. This seems to help so that she can move around a little better. She drank her juice when the pressure changed and didn't even rub her ears!

When she came out, it was like she had Happy Feet! She was energetic and happy, and vocal! Yesterday, she started singing in the chamber to herself. Today we were clapping together and she was giving me kisses. I'm going to post some videos of her after the dive today...too cute!

One thing I've noticed on myself, my face seems to have a rosier appearance! I have some natural blush. Hey, if I start looking 10 years younger, I won't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment