Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 6

Best dive yet! We got to the HBOT center 10 mins earlier than usual. We walked through the main entrance instead of the side. My dad played with Olivia in the lobby at the water fountain as I visited the restroom (I learned my lesson!) Olivia had a snack with my dad in the lobby and then Olivia pulled me down the hallway (running) to the office. I let her choose the movie, and she chose “Finding Nemo.” How appropriate for our dive! We went into the chamber happily. I brought in her juice and I think she finally realized that drinking as we change pressure helps. She only drank in the beginning and the end. She started signing “all done” when we were in about 45 mins and never cried. She came out of the chamber very energetically and looked like she wanted to hug the technician!


We took a little walk outside before getting into the car for our ride home. She ate again and is now getting sleepy.


I don't have any dramatic changes to announce. Its more subtle. She seems quicker, more alert, its like she is processing things she sees and hears faster. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment