Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 20

Olivia made her “celebrity” entrance today. She was very happy to come to the office. She walked through the doors, stopped, and started waving and calling out. It was really cute. Its like she was saying “I'm here!”

She was ready to get into the chamber and now knows when I say “get close to mommy” it means for her to put her head down. The tech closed the door and started the oxygen and pressure. When I first felt the pressure on my ears, Olivia smiled and giggled. It seems like she enjoys it now. She doesn't rub her ears, doesn't whine, just smiles and tries to interact with the people around. We have gotten comfortable in there now. I don't think I lost any weight (it would've been nice) but it seems much more roomy in there somehow. The stretcher even had the head inclined a little bit today and it didn't bother me.

20 dives down, 20 to go. We have an evaluation with the pediatrician this week. I'm going to review all my blog entries just to remind myself of where we started and see where we are now in this process.

Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 20 down. That went fast! I can't wait for your evaluation to hear what they say..

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete