Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 12

Oops! Sorry we're late posting! I think when Olivia and I are in the chamber, she is getting smarter and I'm losing some.

We had a nice dive. Olivia and I cuddled, she put her head on my shoulder and wrapped her little arm over my neck. We looked into each other's eyes and played peek a boo games. She has the cutest little face and big round eyes! The time went a little slow. I thought it was time to come out, but then my dad gestured that we still had 11 more minutes until we started rising to the surface.

I feel like we are pretty used it now. I don't feel too confined anymore, and the pressure change isn't that bothersome. Olivia knows the routine, and though she isn't always enthusiastic about going in, she still goes with the flow.

Olivia has been sleeping the ride there, part of the ride home, and then sleeping the night from about 8pm till 6:30am. Last night she slept straight through! Nice! Even with all this sleep, her teachers are still writing that she's tired. We might try cutting her therapy down to 4 days/week and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment