Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 4

Today went much better! It had alot to do with my mom and Eve coming. It changed the dynamic of the trip, so she was in a much better mood when we got there. This time, I layed on the stretcher first and she actually came to me. She layed on me without a fuss, and we slid in without tears! (or snot) I brought in her drink, but she refused it during the pressurization. She did drink it at the end, so I think that helped. We used a flatter pillow and the air stayed nice and cool. My mom kept coming over and playing with Olivia, she made both of us laugh! I was laughing so much, I started to wonder if we were getting laughing gas instead of oxygen.

The time went by much quicker. Olivia did have moments of whining, but not too bad this time. I didn't feel overly confined either. One time I had an itch on my leg, though, and I couldn't scratch it. Oh well. I made sure I visited the bathroom before going in and that helped tremendously!




1 comment:

  1. You guys are doing so great! And so soon into it all! I can't wait until you start telling us about the little changes you notice in Olivia.... and yourself! Glad things are going smoothly!
    Have a good weekend! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete