Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 39

The best way to describe Olivia today would be “cranky butt.” She was miserable gettting out of the car and never fully snapped out of it. Nothing was making her happy. Even so, she gave me no trouble getting into the chamber. She gave a little smile to the tech as we he slid us in. I wonder how the HBOT makes her feel. Honestly, I don't feel much different. However, if we were going in for me, we'd be diving to a stronger pressure.

Yesterday, I didn't blog, but there really wasn't much to say. Olivia was super super happy to be there. Completely opposite of today. Maybe she knows we are finishing tomorrow. I know she will miss them!

1 comment:

  1. It will be interesting the changes you see after a few weeks without therapy. I noticed after the fact that aches and pains in my back and shoulder (due to my car accident) came back and had actually been gone with HBOT. They also say kids will continue to change for weeks after HBOT as their brains process the oxygen.

    ReplyDelete