Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 36

Olivia had big smiles for everyone at the HBOT center today. When I came back from the bathroom, she was snuggling up with the receptionist. I offered to trade jobs with her, I'd work the desk if she'd go in the chamber with Olivia, but she didn't accept. Olivia wasn't too bad today. We had the head of the bed all the way flat, so that offers a little more room for when Olivia likes to lay cheek to cheek. For a few minutes Olivia laid on her back at the foot of the chamber and watched tv. It was a beautiful thing!

Olivia continues to say “mama” upon request. She also says “aga” for again, and today she was repeating “gaga” for grandpa. I hope this continues! I think Daddy is starting to get jealous and has been working with Olivia to say “dada” much more lately.

Only one week left!

No comments:

Post a Comment