Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 34

Olivia did very well today. She was happy to be at the HBOT center and went into the chamber with ease. The only issue she had was her need to bite the blankets, my clothes, her hands, the straw, etc. I got nervous a couple times that I was going to accidentally get bit. Luckily, I didn't.

Olivia continues to say “mama.” She isn't calling out to me independently, but when she hears it, she'll repeat it. Its a start! She is pointing nicely, loves to look through books of animals and point to them. She has a book that has big pictures and matching buttons that say their name when you press them. She enjoys pressing those buttons and makes a sound after hearing the word. She understands and wants to repeat the word, but just can't yet. Its coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment